#FINTECHACK is a community of startups, experts, influencers, partners and ecosystems. It is a platform to share knowledge and network with like-minded individuals.
Legal Essentials for Entrepreneurs
- 18th May 2017
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- One Indiabulls Finance Centre 7th Floor, ISDI
As an entrepreneur, Regulatory issues are a challenge. Join us at YES FINTECH HACK to understand the essentials of starting a business and keeping it your own
- Protecting the idea, solution or product- How ? Understand the intricacies of the IPR Act.
- Setting up your startup - the 10 steps to follow.
- Startup India - Understand the benefits offered under Govt. of India’s startup India Program, and how you can avail of them.
- Understanding impact of IT act from a service provider PoV.
- What are the key do's and don'ts for a startup from a legal viewpoint?
|03:30 PM||Registration & Networking|
|04:00 PM||Context setting and Founders Agreement Essentials as well as a high level overview of the current regulatory framework in India||Sohini Mandal, Novojuris|
|04:15 PM||Understand the basics of setting up your startup as well as contracting essentials and enforceability||Anupam Prasad, Partner, IndusLaw|
|05:00 PM||How to go about preparing for VC/PE funding and understanding the related key aspects of the relevant investment documentation (Term-Sheet, SSA, SPA, SHA) alongwith the nuances of capital raise, from a Promoter’s / Founder’s perspective||Archana Khosla, Founder Partner, Vertices Partners|
|05:45 PM onwards||Tea/Coffee & Networking|